SOP - REPORTING ON DUTY / GROOMING & HYGIENE
Present yourself in a tidy appearance toward our customer and represent highest standards of service.
Report on duty 5 – 10 minutes before your shift starts.
Brush your hair before going on duty.
Ensure that shoes are clean and polished before going on duty.
Females must wear appropriate stockings with black court shoes where heels do not exceed two inches.
Males must wear black socks and shoes.
Change your uniform regularly at Housekeeping Linen Room.
Clean pressed uniforms must be worn with neatly brushed hair, polished shoes, clean name badge and no buttons missing.
Contact Housekeeping Uniform Linen Room if buttons are missing.
Contact HR Department if your name badge is damaged or lost.
Change your socks/stockings daily.
Ensure nails are well-trimmed, only clear or pale nail polish for female staff
Only one ring and watch is permitted, small earrings for female staff.
Take a bath daily.
Brush your teeth daily and always wear a smile. Use breath freshener if necessary.
Teeth should be clean and the breath must be fresh. This can be achieved by cleaning the teeth regularly and visiting the dentist for check-ups on a regular basis.
Deodorant/eau de toilette cologne/aftershave may be used but not so much that it is offensive.
Earrings, beards and moustaches are forbidden for male staff.
Light cosmetics with colors that complement the uniform and skin tones may be worn. Lipstick of a suitable color must be worn at all times.
If make-up is worn it should be light and natural-looking. Avoid vivid colors, like bright blues or violets around the eyes, and make sure the blusher does not look too dramatic. Bright lipstick colors should also be avoided.
Be aware of your posture. Walk briskly with a straight back and do not lean on walls.
Never run in the lobby.
Check your appearance in a mirror in the locker rooms before going on duty.
Female hair length beyond the shoulder must be neatly tied/ bundled.
Men must have short well-combed hair which doesn’t extend below the collar or over the ears.
Avoid excessive use of hairsprays and gels, as they can make the hair look stiff and unnatural.
Do not use unnatural hair-colors e.g. green, blue, unnatural blond etc.
- Standard Front office Billing Instructions / Billing Codes
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..