Housekeeping Department Organization Chart
The organization chart of housekeeping department should provide a clear picture of the lines of authority and the channels of communication with the department.
Housekeeping department chart not only provides for a systematic direction of orders, but also protects employees form being over directed. The chart shows that each employee should take orders only from the person directly above him / her.
Also a copy of the chart should be posted in an area so that all housekeeping staff can see where they fit into the overall organization of the department. Ideally all hotels place the organization chart on ether the housekeeping control desk room or the place where usually the daily briefing happens.
- Front Office Staff Rules and Regulations
- Room Service / In Room dining manager - Job Description
- Babysitting request form
- Download myDBR
- SOP - Housekeeping - Babysitting Service
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- Flash and food cost
- Hello everybody,Anyone can explain what is the...
- housekeeping training supervisor topics
- New York housekeeping is really hot in repairs of...
- USALI manual
- Is there any free one?
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- would definitely go with light lounge music and...
- How important are the safeties and securities
- How do guests feel about hotel safeties and...
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...