Housekeeping Department Organization Chart
The organization chart of housekeeping department should provide a clear picture of the lines of authority and the channels of communication with the department.
Housekeeping department chart not only provides for a systematic direction of orders, but also protects employees form being over directed. The chart shows that each employee should take orders only from the person directly above him / her.
Also a copy of the chart should be posted in an area so that all housekeeping staff can see where they fit into the overall organization of the department. Ideally all hotels place the organization chart on ether the housekeeping control desk room or the place where usually the daily briefing happens.
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Job Description
- Concierge - Umbrella borrow log book / tracking sheet format
- Pest Control Log Book / Sheet
- SOP - Housekeeping - Pest Control
- Identifying Guest Needs and Providing Anticipatory Service
- SOP - Front Office - Walked Guests
- SOP - Front Office - Bill to company or Direct billing
- Opera ver 5 - Income audit
- Hello....Find below list of opera reports....
- Reasons for Guest Returning to hotel
- 1. Anticipates guest's needs during their stay2....
- marketing assignment
- f you could kindly help me by giving me some notes...
- Hotel Owner Representative action plan
- Check out the below Hotel Pre-opening Checklist...
- Protel manual
- Hi All:Checkout the below online link for protel...
- USALI manual
- Hi Abu !What does USALI stands for ?Thanks
- Front Office P&P
- once I get one, I'll let u know :)
- Types of Interfaces for PMS / Hotel Softwares
- Hi Othaman,There are many vendors / companies...
- Function Keys in Protel
- Thanks eyan, we will be using Protel next month,...
- F&B departmental Budget
- Hi @Stder, nice to meet you :)I think if you can...