Job Description for hotel Airport representative
JOB TITLE : AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager / Assistant Managers
Assists and ensures that all hotel guests are treated accordingly, during pick and transfer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Handling guest arrival with pick up request, and arrange the transportation.
Assist with guest luggage as and when required.
Give all hotel facilities information to the guest and assists them in to the car.
Inform reception manager, concierge or guest relation officers when VIP on their way to the hotel.
Stand by at the arrival terminal for every flight arrival.
Write all the additional instruction for guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook and should be transferred to the expected arrival list of each airport rep.
If the pickup is not arranged by the hotel then, Guest should be shown only to the recommended taxi or limousine.
Escort the guest to the official car rental and deals with authorized car rental staff.
Any changes on arrival and departure flight must be reported to Front Office manager and chief concierge.
If there is a problem while on duty without the supervisor, must be discussed and report to front office manager.
Responsible for good service and maintain close relationship with all official sectors at the airport and most of all, maintain a spirit of team work among the hotel’s personnel. Submit names and arrival flight numbers to meeting service staff.
Ensures the neat of appearance and grooming of airport representative officers.
Anything that is related to operation as well as special cases of leaving must be noted down in the logbook, and also have to have the written approval of Hospitality Manager or Chief Concierge.
Must follow the working schedule properly. Any changes to be reported and approved by front office manager, assistant front office manager and assistant managers.
Education: Ability to read and write in English language, other languages are an advantage in this position. A graduate in related fields with vocational certificate, diploma and bachelor degrees. One or two years
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired, Experience in operating Computers.
- Hotel Marketing Plan and Marketing Cycle
- SOP - Front Office - On Queue or Wait Procedure
- How to Handle VIP and VVIP arrivals in hotels
- SOP - Reservations - Sold out booking enquiry
- SOP - Reservations - Amending or Modifying Reservations
- SOP - Reservations - Reservation holding time
- Front Desk - Wake up call Report
- SOP - Front Office - How to Handle Wakeup Calls
Join us - Setupmyhotel.com
- Training Materials
- Checkout the Train My Staff section.You should...
- Offer for long term lease for budget hotel
- HiFirst of all, I would like to thank you the...
- Sample SPA Menu
- Check out SPA and Saloon menu on following link :...
- Hotel Lobby Music Recommendations
- Hi,Music plays an important role in the first...
- pre opening check list
- Hi Daba ,Check out the pre-opening check list...
- Business plan
- Hi,Check this some Hotel Business plan sample on...
- Tips for upselling rooms while reservation process...
- * During the reservation process the Reservation...
- Hi to all of you
- Hi Loren Welcome to the community ..